The Random Thought Thread

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
The game has been around so long nobody knows. Not much more than speculation. This conclusion comes from a quick search.

Good, then I declare it is because the loser had to eat a cricket. And this was back in the old days when crickets were icky. Not today when you can buy them fried with chili and lime from an Asian market.

ZREXMike2

Oct 22, 2018
the cane toads will hafta be a scorched earth policy, then the area allowed to recover, then repopulated with imported species. if not instituted, the land will wind up barren anyway, so might as well get it done now instead of later. you guys don't have a winter, right? :)

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
The BK taco. I think I overpaid at a dollar. Possible the worst fast food item I have ever had. Trying to think of one worse.

48252982507_3c893e625c.jpg

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
It doesn't look like that in the commercial I just saw.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

No, it does not. Shell is as hard as a rock, strange meat paste, a couple shreds of lettuce, and bit of flavorless cheese. An odd greasy mess. Worse than grade school tacos from my childhood.
It’s so bad I almost recommend you try it, just for laughs.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Also not surprising. BK is the worst of the big fast food burger chains. Pretty much everything they have is awful.

I used to like their double cheeseburgers at least but even those have gone way downhill in the last 10 years.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
The worst fast food thing I've had was also from BK. Back when they first cut trans fats from their food (which is why their burgers are completely flavorless now), they introduced those "Satisfries" as an alternative to their normal fries.

They tasted like a cow barn. I don't know how you make fries taste like manure but by god they found a way.

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
I remember awhile back someone complained about having this thread. Haven’t seen him around for awhile. This will surely keep him away. :)

wolfson

May 24, 2013
the cane toads will hafta be a scorched earth policy, then the area allowed to recover, then repopulated with imported species. if not instituted, the land will wind up barren anyway, so might as well get it done now instead of later. you guys don't have a winter, right? :)
here in Queensland , Brisbane it`s the middle of winter and it`s been about 26 cel that`s about 79 fahr . this is Aussie shooting range .:cool:

Members online

Members online