The Music Video Thread

ZREXMike2

Oct 22, 2018
Was looking for some metal. think i found some. :)

Can somebody ID that amp head? the band took the brand insignia off and replaced with the band's logo.

Last edited:

ZREXMike2

Oct 22, 2018
A Master Of The Stratocaster! :)

Cancelled next 2 shows in England due to illness, hang in there Robin, get well soon! :(

Last edited:

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
hearya, kolchak... ssmmwwaahhkka BIGoll' doobeh and chiilll ultimately to this one... one drummer; one auditorium...

so loose but yet sooo tight... pluses+ for having one of those big ol' cymbals with those sprockets drilled into them for extra sibilantthhzz!!

(apologies for adverts, as always... ;\)...

Cream - Toad (Royal Albert Hall) (18 of 22)

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014

didn't make it back here when it happened... but omg, was such a day to remember... (i'm currently livin' across from a pasteur, and everyday i see the cows out there, i think about 'walking the cow'... ;0)

remembering when a friendly artist/co-worker in chicago one day was like, "hey, do you know about this guy??" and played me the first bit of his "hi how are you" cd for me... and i went right out and bought it.

americans -hate- honesty. honesty hurts... and daniel was the most honest person to ever write songs.

Swell season + Daniel Johnston - Life in vain - HD-ACL - with lyrics

;0 sobs... thanks dan, thankya... big hugs, big guy. :))... see ya on'tha flipside...

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I always loved watching or reading Ginger Baker interviews. Never knew what he was going to say. A real rock n roll character on top of his immense talent.

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
okeeeyyy, llighten the mood back up a lil' bit... sorry, it's been awhile, and i'm tryin' to catch up!! ;) sooo, that craaazy rob scallon dood on the yootoob i posted a time or twoo?? ;0 try this out... ;) only just saw'n it, s'funneh ;)

Most Brutal Breakdown Ever

hearing dethklock guy in my head going, "mmyeh... sounding plenty brutal."

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.