The Random Thought Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
and GameRiot did one , i`m over the moon , who knows what else they got for us , this is what Dirt 4 should`ve been :cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
about 70 km down the road from Tweed Heads is Byron Bay , spring has just started about 26celsius today .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
this is what Magpies are like when they protect their young .we all have a belly laugh at other peoples expense .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
great to hear from you Naildriver , hope you and the family are going great . yep we`re a weird mob down under , we laugh at ourselves and our mates all the time . i`ve been clipped a few times over the years by the magpies . when we were kids going to school , we used ice cream buckets to protect our heads hahaha !!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
something to brighten a crappy day , it might be a while before we go to Byron Bay , about 170 km from Dad`s place , the most care free place , just love the place .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
hopefully our border will open and we can spend some time at my place and see the kids . we`re in spring , so if they open the border it`ll be summer Xmas . miss it all .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
PS5 pre ordered , tuesday pre order for XBOX X . the digital PS5 was $600au and the XBOX X is $750 au . don`t have to cough up 1 cent . i got $871 for my trades , kids gave me $300 for fathers day and when i pick up my XBOX X they`ll give me $200 for for old XBOX S , so that`s a total of $1,371au , so i`m $21 in the black . am i bloody happy , you bet your little booties . and to top it off , i love Harry Potter !!!!!:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts