The Music Video Thread

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Infidels is one of my favorite Dylan albums. I remember when it came out. When my brother would go out, I would sneak into his room and borrow it. He didn’t like me pawing up his albums.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
great bunch fellas , Bob Seger , I nearly forgot about him , how stupid of me :eek: I`ll leave it till next week , I posted enough songs last night . I`ll throw some fave Bob Seger songs .

ZREXMike2

Oct 22, 2018
Okay, there is a fantastic live version out there of this song on late night talk show tv, I can't remember the show, I can't find it.

ZREXMike2

Oct 22, 2018
naw wolfson, missing most all the cool guitar lead fills. Eric actually had another guy playing the guitar solos and fills while he, Eric, did the singing, on the version I'm referring to.
this might have been it, you can hear the other guitar player in there. :)

This album kinda ties in with the previous year's "Behind The Sun" album, which contains my fav Clapton tune "Forever Man". Eric's playing was reinvigorated when he met a guy named Bob Bradshaw, who supplied Eric with an awesome new guitar rig.

Last edited:

ZREXMike2

Oct 22, 2018
had no idea he was sick. Hang in there Dave!

he has had some bad luck physically. remember when he fell asleep on his arm?

Jeff Hannemen from Slayer got bit by a spider while in a hot tub, got a nasty infection on his arm which caused the need for operations, which caused the poor guy to lose the ability to play, which caused him to become depressed, which caused him to drink himself to death. i can't think of a sadder story, cept fer maybe Dimebag. :(

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.