TPA to Return to XBox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
I know, but saw this in the news thread:

• Xbox One and the Xbox 360 versions of The Pinball Arcade are still on track for a Q3 2014 release and re-release respectively.

And Q3 starts in July....

skykid3k

Dec 21, 2012
I know, but saw this in the news thread:

• Xbox One and the Xbox 360 versions of The Pinball Arcade are still on track for a Q3 2014 release and re-release respectively.

And Q3 starts in July....

Any word if Windows 8 is included with that?

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Any update on progress?

We'll likely see something in the next newsletter after to the release of HRC. Unless, of course, it's anything like the last newsletter. (screenshots and nothing else)
After nearly two years, I don't tend to believe anything 360-wise in that newsletter.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Having trouble getting support from MS on an issue.

And this is precisely why I have abandoned all console versions of TPA, save for the PC version. First, I buy the 360 version of TPA on day one, and then DLC stops for two years and counting. Because of this, I buy a PS4, only to find out its' version of TPA would go months between updates/bug fixes/new tables, especially since FarSight signed that deal with M$, a company that royally screwed them in the first place. And now this.......

I'd say I miss using my consoles to play TPA, but next Friday and HRC will be here sooner than I know!

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Mike, is a "summer release" for TPA on 360 still possible?

I believe so. I have the build all ready to go. Having an issue with testing the title update and I've been trying to get help with it since the beginning of June. Soon as that is resolved, I imagine we'll be in submission within a few days.

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
I'm sure it's also why the PS3 releases are also so iffy and delayed as well. Just that Sony lawyers are so much meaner so if Farsight squeals, they're out of business. Microsoft, meh, as long as you don't release the agreement, they don't care about you talking about it.

Blunt Fish Games

Apr 7, 2012
A couple of questions, if these could be answered, please:

1) Will the new Xbox 360 Pinball Arcade be released on disc, or only on Xbox Live?
2) Will the program check in with Xbox Live and only play the trial version of a table if it can't connect, as my present version does?

I do not plan to get a new gaming unit anytime soon, and I'm starting to wonder just what will happen when Microsoft stops supporting the 360. Yes, I expect to be playing that long.

The loafer

Oct 28, 2012
#2: I thought this happened only if your are playing TPA on an Xbox 360 that was not the original purchased device? You should not need to connected to Xbox live to play TPA or any other XBL games, they get synced to your console, no?

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
A couple of questions, if these could be answered, please:

1) Will the new Xbox 360 Pinball Arcade be released on disc, or only on Xbox Live?
2) Will the program check in with Xbox Live and only play the trial version of a table if it can't connect, as my present version does?

I do not plan to get a new gaming unit anytime soon, and I'm starting to wonder just what will happen when Microsoft stops supporting the 360. Yes, I expect to be playing that long.

What loafer said is correct - believe me,I have gone through countless Xbox 360s & transfer content woes with MS.

Blunt - are you still playing on your original 360? Or have you used more than one 360 with your Gamertag? If that is the case,then you need to get your licenses associated with your DLC/online content transferred to your current 360.

Once you do that,you should be able to play your downloaded games offline with no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts