The Random Thought Thread

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Pizza and wings in our house. It’s a Super Bowl tradition.

Can’t stop that New England offense. Brady putting up crazy numbers.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Me ma sent me a bday card...she spelt me name wrong! Also got one from my very first teacher, im sorry to have disspointed her!

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Wasn't feeling great this morning when I was at the store so passed on snacks. Probably just as well. Half the house was down for the count, I was close, and my boy is bouncing off the walls....

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Hope you're feeling better.

I had to choose carefully myself. Been dealing with gastritis.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Pizza and wings in our house. It’s a Super Bowl tradition.

Can’t stop that New England offense. Brady putting up crazy numbers.
Kolchak sounds great !!! it was a bit early when the game started here :cool: old man Brady still got it , I take my cap off to him !!!:cool:

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Show me the munchies gerry! Btw if mick dundee doesnt make a cameo in this new croc film ill be pissed! Im not a huge sports guy but glad you all enjoyed it boys

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Heh I'm not eating a half pound of shrimp on a dicky tummy!

My wallet needs a turnover. Will net me $90 if it finishes 33-32 Pats.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

HulaHoop72

Feb 2, 2018
Very exiting game!
Now, does anyone know what happens to the Pats "Superbowl Champions LII" hats & tee-shirts?
I've always wondered

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Very exiting game!
Now, does anyone know what happens to the Pats "Superbowl Champions LII" hats & tee-shirts?
I've always wondered

Most sporting leagues donate loser gear to charities that send them to people in poor countries who need clothes.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
It's 3.30AM in London. I don't know whether to go to bed or stay up.

Been there done that... on occasions like this, I'd always bite the bullet and be in on Monday mornings. Helped I had a job where I didn't need to be in until 10am, and a Tube ride gave me an extra 30-45 mins of Zzzs, assuming I got a seat.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
If you are a fan of defense, that football game would have you reaching for the antacids. But that game was pretty darn exciting. My wife was freaking out and she doesn’t even like football. Beating Brady with a backup QB? Didn’t think it would happen, and I’m an Eagles fan. Wow!

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
That was a great game. That backup QB has nerves of steal. That coach wasn’t about to let that game go. The chances he took paid off every time.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.