The Random Thought Thread

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
tmg-slideshow_l.jpg

Chicago dogs are what I grew up with as the holy grail. Ketchup is dirty word there, but I don't mind as long as there's plenty of mustard.

Gross.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
tmg-slideshow_l.jpg

Chicago dogs are what I grew up with as the holy grail. Ketchup is dirty word there, but I don't mind as long as there's plenty of mustard.

I can’t get ketchup near a hotdog or any sausage for that matter. Maybe a touch of marinara on a sausage and peppers, but that’s as close as I get.

Love Chicago dogs. I mail order Vienna Sport Peppers by the case, so I can make them here in PA. Spent a couple months working in Chicago in 1996. My all time favorite food city.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
I've tried gravy paired with meatloaf with the traditional ketchup glaze before. Actually works pretty well.

Kinda like putting a can of stewed tomatoes in beef stew.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Do t worry the world thinks badly of yankie food in general

So that's why I see a billion foreign tourists taking selfies in front of In and Out Burger every time I pass by? (Which is pretty ironic since our fast food is actually s**t lol).

Last edited:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Street tacos on the other hand...I could live entirely off those damn things. My heart would probably thank me too.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Dont shoot the messenger , you know i love my food, and wolfson im deadly serious i love smoked mackrel maybe its an island thing

wolfson

May 24, 2013
something funny Kevin McCarthy seperates the pink and red lollies and puts them in a jar for Trumpy . Clinton had Monica Trumpy has Kevin !!!!:cool:

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts