60 fps lock?

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
Hi guys

Earlier this year I bout a 1440p 144hz monitor.
Yesterday I tried the beta for the Williams tables from zen, and playing fish tales at 144 fps is like a cosmic experience.

After around 10 games I wanted to compare it with tpa version.
Yes the graphics, physics and overall feeling is better on zen...

But what bothered me the most is that it didn't feel smooth, I checked and it seems to be locked at 60 fps.

I looked in the option but I didn't find anything.

Is it possible to run tpa at 144fps???

Envoyé de mon BLA-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Phil_194

Jul 9, 2017
Is it possible to run tpa at 144fps???

I think it’s locked at around 60fps unfortunately. If your monitor’s got one of those buttons that changes the refresh rate on the fly you might be able to trick it into running a little smoother giving you a slight edge. I had one of those G-Sync monitors and the settings in control panel could make or break that game, but I can’t remember how exactly.

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
I do have a gsync monitor, and I can set it to 60 hz

I'll give it a try

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I have a 144hz monitor and have not experienced any issues with TPA (or any other game) that is locked in at 60fps.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
I have a 144hz monitor and have not experienced any issues with TPA (or any other game) that is locked in at 60fps.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
There is no issue, but when I compared fishtales on the new pinball fx 3, running at 144fps...
Well when you go back to 60 fps on tpa you feel the difference

NoEx

Mar 12, 2015
I tried to unlock the 60 fps cap of TPA to 144 fps and unfortunately, like most of the game's engine that aren't designed to run at a higher fps rate, the game is running super fast and is not playable at all...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.