Tournaments?

Nitrocore

Jun 7, 2018
Why are tournaments so few and far between? I thought there'd be at least a few more before the WMS liscened tables dissapeared. If nothing more than to comfort the new players to the game.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
The next tournament will begine June 15th!

Mobile - Steam - PS3/Vita - PS4

Xenon™
Party Zone™
Black Knight 2000™
Black Rose™
Tee'd Off™
White Water™
Cirqus Voltaire™
Ripley's Believe it or Not!™

Nitrocore

Jun 7, 2018
When I click on tournaments, I get a message saying something along the lines of "You did not participate in this tournament" even though I did. No mention of a new tournament that starts today either.

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
When I click on tournaments, I get a message saying something along the lines of "You did not participate in this tournament" even though I did. No mention of a new tournament that starts today either.

According to the website, it start at 2:15pm PST, so that's 5:15pm EST for me. We still got another 30 minutes as of this posting.

Mar 9, 2012
According to the website, it start at 2:15pm PST, so that's 5:15pm EST for me. We still got another 30 minutes as of this posting.

Are you just assuming that the tournament will start at the same time as the last tournament?

Other tournaments have started at different times.. even as late as 9pm est.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014

They are referring to the closed tournament for the high level dr who Kickstarter backers. The new public tournament hasn’t started yet

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
Are you just assuming that the tournament will start at the same time as the last tournament?

Other tournaments have started at different times.. even as late as 9pm est.
**Looks at website again.**

Apparently, I'm still stuck in May. :p

Last edited:

Nitrocore

Jun 7, 2018
So am I correct in saying there is no tournment happening, or am I just not privileged enough to be invited to it? Also the people that posted dates, times and specific tables, where did you see the details of that stuff, is there a newsletter or something that i'm not signed up to?

Mar 9, 2012
So am I correct in saying there is no tournment happening, or am I just not privileged enough to be invited to it? Also the people that posted dates, times and specific tables, where did you see the details of that stuff, is there a newsletter or something that i'm not signed up to?

No tournament right now.. and the info was in the most recent newsletter.

You can goto http://pinballarcade.com/ to sign up for it.

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
I apologize [MENTION=116]Captain Caveman[/MENTION], I misread "No tournament right now.. and the info was in the most recent newsletter." to mean: there IS no tournament right now and THAT was in the newsletter.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.