The second July 2015 patch is up

joeblow

Feb 26, 2013
EDIT: Updated recap of the second patch:

The crappy SFX remains, but the rumbles still works, three new tables are accessible, the tourney button is still up and the content is no longer free for anyone who haven't bought them.

If you can't acquire the new tables in game, go to your PC or phone PSN account to access them. That's what worked for me.

Last edited:

Jigen

Aug 17, 2014
The new tables haven't been removed. Find them in the season 4, then if you bought them already they should be individually 'purchasable' for free from the PS store.

joeblow

Feb 26, 2013
I have a S4 pass and the store says all three tables are unavailable. No one can dload them now that they have been removed.

joeblow

Feb 26, 2013
Manually going to the PSN store, it doesn't list them at all (PS4 versions).

Selecting S4 from the game's main menu takes you to a page showing all three tables, but clicking on any of them does not allow us to buy/dload it. Instead, an error message pops up saying they are unavailable.

Edit: I just tried to go to the PSN store from my PC and they are listed. Weird. I'll see if my pass allows me to download them all...

Success! From the PC version of the store (maybe the phone app works as well), I searched for new DLC and bought the three tables for $0 because of the Season Pass. I then manually added them to PS4's dload queue from the PC. After that, the tables showed up in the game.

Last edited:

Members online

Members online