No sound on Diner

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
I had to re-install all my games. But Diner has no sound. Is there a way to uninstall Diner without uninstalling the outer games so I can re-install it to see if that fixes the problem?

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Hi Rich Lehmann,

Are you currently on version 1.39.2? This is located in the main menu options. Also you can delete just the table from the same Options folder within the Manage Tables section; when you return to the table, it will prompt you to download it again.

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
Hi Rich Lehmann,

Are you currently on version 1.39.2? This is located in the main menu options. Also you can delete just the table from the same Options folder within the Manage Tables section; when you return to the table, it will prompt you to download it again.

That didn't fix it. Deleted and downloaded again and there is still no music. I don't know which version I am on. I am playing Safe Cracker so I assume it is the newest version.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
From the main menu, when you select options, it will show the version number on the bottom right. The reason I ask is because the update has the sound fixes in it.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.