Status
Not open for further replies.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
TotM%20logo.fw.png

This is it! The start of Season 2 for TotM. Sign up here by Friday the 28th:

http://goo.gl/forms/5vJM0lMo0m

Please don't wait until the last minute to sign up. I might be posting the groupings much, much earlier than usual as my work schedule is going to conflict with when I normally post late Friday/early Saturday. It might be as early as noon PDT on Friday. Just a heads up.

There is a new points system. For each table, you can earn 13,9, 6, or 4 points now. Also you will now only earn points for tables played, instead of participation points just for showing up. And don't forget, this first tourney sets up seeding for the next, there is no top ten players to defeat this go around.

Tables played are:

The Addams Family
Party Zone
Central Park
Elvira and the Party Monsters

Vote for which table you'd like to see as the Put Up or Shut Up table when signing up.

Lastly, we will be giving away 6 copies of The Addams Family on the PS3 in a random drawing. Thanks FarSight!

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
I'm in as well. Will be broadcasting on Friday and Saturday, starting with some Crypt of the Necrodancer.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Signed. And just to put a spin on things, I'll give my TAF pro code for xbone to whoever comes in 16th. Kinda short on $, and I doubt I'll ever get a xbone, so this is better than letting that code go to waste. And maybe a little something extra for the start of season 2! Also I'm sitting on a code for TAF ball pack for ps4, that one I might want to hold onto for a while :), maybe I'll ask for a ps4 for x-mas. So there's a 1% chance of me still using that code, but only time will tell...

Shulk

Jan 22, 2013
I'm in. And I'll remember to submit the scores the right way this time.

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
I'm in and I'm an easy mark to beat.

Good luck to you all.

Thanks S-Y-T for another month of fun.

---------------------------------------

Edit: I've was practicing on Party Zone and Elvira PM (sounds like a sweet dream pill) and noticed a big slow down on camera angle #4 in both tables listed above. Also on Party Zone, I have the slow down on camera angle #1. Camera angles #2 & #3 on both tables work just fine. The Addams Family and Central Park works fine on all camera angles. Anyone experiencing this on DX11 while practicing?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.