Table of the Week Club...Week 43: SAFE CRACKER

Status
Not open for further replies.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Inspired by the fact time seems to have been stolen from me, this weeks table is Safe Cracker. Was so busy playing the real thing this past weekend and doing holiday parties, TotW kinda slipped through the cracks and I'm only just now remembering! Not that anyone noticed. This does mean we'll be playing right up to the tourney, rather than have that week gap. So use the few extra days we'll get with this one to collect a magic token or two.

Voof

Sep 22, 2015
How do you score points at this game? I've had horrible attempts so far...

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
I'm surprised of how much I dislike this table. Should take some time to figure out the rule set for it, to make it a bit ore enjoyable.

I either last too long on one ball or it's out-lane city for me.

Have to finish up playing the the rest of the tables for the latest TPA tournament or just start working on Safe Cracker.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
From league this past weekend...

CVlLAdXUwAAW67_.jpg:large

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
How do you score points at this game? I've had horrible attempts so far...

Get Vault Multiball and keep it going for a long time. That is the only answer. Jackpots score 150K+ and a good Vault MB can score 3 million. Nothing else on the table comes close. Ignore TNT multiball, it feels good but scores crap. Without Vault MB, you won't get much more than a million or so.

Stuzz

Sep 22, 2015
Huh. 2 out of the 3 tables revealed for TotM aren't available on my platform. I better go dust of my pom poms so I can get involved in the tournament 😊

Voof

Sep 22, 2015
Get Vault Multiball and keep it going for a long time. That is the only answer. Jackpots score 150K+ and a good Vault MB can score 3 million. Nothing else on the table comes close. Ignore TNT multiball, it feels good but scores crap. Without Vault MB, you won't get much more than a million or so.

Finally broke 6 million last night so I'm getting there :)

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
Finally had a good game got over 2 million in the regular mode and earned a token.

Just finished up the Assault the Vault and got over 6 million.

JustinCamp

Sep 23, 2015
Wow this game has been kicking my ass since its release. I know from the PA tourney with it, that I am far behind the norm for good players. Guess I will work on that vault multiball, is the trick to waste as little time as possible getting there or is it really just luck?

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
Wow this game has been kicking my ass since its release. I know from the PA tourney with it, that I am far behind the norm for good players. Guess I will work on that vault multiball, is the trick to waste as little time as possible getting there or is it really just luck?
For me so far I try and get the balls locked and vault multi all as soon as I can.
Not a big fan of the limited time on this table.
Getting use to it though.

Shulk

Jan 22, 2013
So will AotV be legal in this tourney? Or do we have to play just the original game?

ZREXMike

Jul 30, 2015
Hmm...on every platform except Xbox 360. Microsoft has Farsight holding off on the 360 to try & coerce the sale of XB1. I noticed a big selling point of the XB1 is you can play your 360 games on it. Why not just play your 360 games on...your 360! :)

This does make me wonder why the big footdrag for the 360 on the latest season, what do you think?

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Could be a Microsoft thing. They shut down the original Xbox quick, might be doing similar with DLC now, trying to push the Xbone.

ZREXMike

Jul 30, 2015
I thought so too. Even Ouya, which can't have the customer base the 360 has, has tables not on 360.

Edit: Gotta admit, TAF looks good on Ouya.

Last edited:

Stuzz

Sep 22, 2015
Speaking of 360... Why is it a choice of platform on the score entry form, but not listed in the stats in the results thread?

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Speaking of 360... Why is it a choice of platform on the score entry form, but not listed in the stats in the results thread?

Because no one inputting that they played the tournament on the 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.