Zaccaria Pinball on Steam Greenlight!

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Update:
Due to huge support of yours Zaccaria Pinball is Greenlit in 21 days only!

Happy new year flipper lovers!

It's been a time we make a post or something. Sorry for that but we had been very busy. But now we are here now.

The first good news of the year is we put Zaccaria Pinball on Greenlight at the following link:
Zaccaria Pinball on Greenlight!

Please vote it and PC & Linux build will be available soon too.

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
That's great news! You will make plenty of people smile around here with this news.
Vote if you can folks. The Zacc pins are a lot of fun and filled with some of the best pin art ever.

Last edited:

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Happy new year flipper lovers!

It's been a time we make a post or something. Sorry for that but we had been very busy. But now we are here now.

The first good news of the year is we put Zaccaria Pinball on Greenlight at the following link:
Zaccaria Pinball on Greenlight!

The types of games are wrongly listed (EM and SS).

elcondor

Mar 3, 2015
Sounds great - don't play much pinball on Mobile so never looked at this before. I do like the engineering of old school tables, and for whatever reason, they don't seem to get much publicity in the UK.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Whoo hoo! Nice to hear from ASK again! When I track down my Steam p-word I will give it a yes.

The second comment says 'no because no gamplay in video'. A gameplay vid needs to go up fast as its undeniably awesome

invitro

May 4, 2012

I just voted! I'd vote a hundred times if I could. I've never played or I think even seen a Zacc, and I've heard great things about your work, so I really hope this makes it!

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
Zsolt - is this a straight port from mobile or will everything be improved to take advantage of PC power?

Robert Misner

Oct 4, 2014
VOTED! and shared on facebook! such great news I'm not even an EM fan but loved what you guys did on IOS with it, the cutomization and options and great features..So good! When its greenlit Day one purchase

mewzard

Apr 18, 2015
Well, this is certainly a pleasant surprise. I've not had any experience with Zaccaria's tables before, but I'm always down for new experiences in Pinball. I will definitely get it when it comes to PC.

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Zsolt - is this a straight port from mobile or will everything be improved to take advantage of PC power?
Basic elements will be the same, like sounds or rules etc., but graphics effects and textures will be tuned up of course.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.