Zen - What does each Avenger ball do?

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
The Avenger's pinball has you choose from the six avengers, each represented by a different ball, each with special powers and abilities. What they don't do very well is tell you how exactly each power plays out during the game. For instance, Hawkeye's skill shot arrow is supposed to make hitting the skill shot easier, but it does no such thing - his skill shot is the same as everyone else.

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
Well as far as I know each ball gives you a bonus score to it's respective ramp. As well as that each ball gives you effects things.

Captain America - when going up his ramp gives you ball saves quicker and lasts longer.
Iron man light your multipliers quicker and something to do with lighting shield faster so you can change hero/balls faster.
Thor lights odin for more points.
Hulk - basically when hitting bumpers etc more points per hit and cab open mission targets faster.
Hawk-eye- More points per skill shot and light kickback faster
Black widow - When shooting her ramp jackpots increase faster (I think 2 shots up the ramp with her ball rather than 4 or more with others) and quin-jet Multi-ball gives you more points when using BW and Hawk-eye

There is indeed strategy on this table. Do you want to increase you jackpots faster or light kickbacks faster use BW or Hawk-eye. I usually start with Hawk-eye to get the kickbacks rolling as fast as I can then BW to increase jackpots. There are different ways to get to the wizard mode (it's basically a MB frenzy that can score a bunch of points so the idea is to get to the wizard mode as fast as possible) Jackpots stack so resetting the mission just gives you more points per jackpot. Max is 20m per jackpot.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Thanks for the help. There is indeed quite a bit of strategy involved. I'm still messing around with it all. It's definitely a jackpot / feature heavy table. My scores were pretty low, until I got used to how to activate missions, now my high score on this one is higher than the other three combined.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.