Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Game of Thrones

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Batman '66 (STERN)

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
It's between ST:TNG and Baywatch for me. Yes, Baywatch. Ultimately I went for ST:TNG. The ST:TNG in the East Slope bar at Sussex Uni must go down as perhaps the most abused pinball table ever. (Hint: students + alcohol + pinball = raucous stuff.)

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
Star Trek TNG for me. Had a real Love/Hate relationship with it for the difficulty playing it in arcades. When I saw it as part of TPA that made the Season 1 pass an instant buy for me.

Only ever played Simpsons Pinball Party in VP and just can't get a handle on it there. Hope to play a real table someday. Doctor WHO would probably be my #2. It's really grown on me since it was added to TPA.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
My favorite is Family Guy and that is very much a matter of theme.
But given the list, hmmm. If I walked into an arcade that had all of these, my first quarter would go into Tales From The Crypt. It's a pin you don't see very often, and it's just fun. So it gets my vote.
I think Twilight Zone is the best pin on the list though.

Striker

May 26, 2017
My college's student center had the original Simpsons game. In hindsight, not the best pin in the world, but it came out in the middle of the Simpsons hype of the early 90s. I've played Simpsons Pinball Party a handful of times at pinball festivals.

Going by Kolchak357's very good "first quarter" standard, my first quarter would go to . . . South Park.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.