PS3 - Bug Local Highscores Board & HUD Issue, and Score Saving Issue

Rayman1103

Jul 20, 2012
Hello everyone, I thought I'd post here to see if anyone else experienced this issue either for PS3 or other devices.

The local Highscores board is bugged or the HUD is, as it doesn't match what is displayed on the HUD for a table. The displayed #1 spot on the HUD is actually the #2 spot on the local Highscores, and etc for each displayed on the HUD. So when it displays High Score 2, that score is actually #3 on the board.

There's also a problem with passing a score. For example, on The Machine : Bride of Pin•Bot, the #5 score is at 26 million something, and when I pass that but is still under #4's score, it lets me enter my initials but it doesn't save the score. So it seems to think #5 is #6, so it wouldn't appear on the Highscores board and wont save the new score. Leaving the old 26 million something score still on the board, while wiping out my new score by not saving it.

I hope I've explained the issue to a point that is understanding. Hopefully FarSight can resolve this issue. Thank you for your time.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.