360 - Bug Dragon model blocks view of rollover lanes

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Rollover lanes are much harder to complete because the dragon blocks the view of them. I believe the PHOF version turned the dragon transparent whenever the ball went behind it. Why didn't they do that again?

Ark Malmeida

Apr 3, 2012
Guess it depends on the camera angle? I can see them pretty well on the default angle when the ball goes up there (Don't have the camera locked). Seems realistic to me rather than a table bug?

Last edited:

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
I was myself debating on whether I should call this a bug. It somethings that should be fixed, but I guess it technically isn't a bug. Go ahead and change the designation, if you want.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
I strugggle(d) with it as well. If you play in static cam, it's hard to find a cam angle that allows you to see them well.

malignance

Jun 6, 2012
I dunno... with the camera angle I use, I can always tell whether or not the left one is lit, but not the right. It's not very hard to deal with it. I think MM and Mars Attacks both have this issue in real life, but it's easier to move your head/lean forward and change your angle.

AshleyAshes

Jun 27, 2012
I find that it is a bit of an issue. On The Williams Collection, the dynamic camera got up there pretty fast so you could see and change the lanes as you needed. in The Pinball Arcade, the camera is a bit slower to get you up there and you mostly see it just in time to see the ball already going through.

MTH

Jul 29, 2012
It's nearly impossible to see that area of the playfield on the real table, too. If you try to make the normal skillshot you can move up and try to glance into the corner to see the ball, but in normal play you usually will not see what's going on up there. You can see which rollover is lit as the shields on the back of the table light up so you can flip to move the lit rollover and get a +1 Bonus X, but you usually cannot see the ball(s).

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.