Hi, my name is...

Revlis Llab

Jul 31, 2012
... Revlis Llab,

and i've traveled around much, i used to work in a circus where i did some hat magic but i started a flirt with my co-worker elvira, so i got kicked out. I also worked in a dinner but again got kicked out because i started a fight with pugsley, the son of the family who owned the place. Shortly after i met this guy named freddy, he lives in the same street where i build my dream house. he managed to get me a job as a taxi driver but unfortunately my car caught fire! on my first tour. I’ve tried to say something funny to defuse the situation but my boss, mr. jones, a guy from Indiana, yelled at me: „we don’t want no jokerz around here“ so i got fired too.
After loosing my job again, i felt into a black hole, i was so sad about all this that i decided to move to canada to work as a fisherman. It was really funny and i liked it a lot but one night in our favorite pub „the champion“ i told one too many fish tales and got caught up in a street fight. The pub was totally smashed. Oh man, i felt like a demolition man that night.
Needless to say, no more fishing for me.
A few month later i met my two friends Red & Ted, they worked at a junkyard near williams lake and we decided to invent a new dance called „Rag-Rog“ to make some money.
But it didn’t work out.
Back on the street i stumbled into my old friend Ripley and he said „believe it or not but i’m a millionaire. I found some gold nuggets in the white water of colorado“.
All of a sudden i was in a fever and we decided to go on a gold hunt. With high speed we drove to colorado. We felt like road kinks in our corvette heating up the highway.
I met ripley in 94 during the world cup and we where digging since than. Anyway, there is so much more to tell but i don’t wanna bore you any longer.

Point is, since we don’t have any more money left to buy some pinball machines because we spend everthing on digging equipment we decided to buy „the pinball arcade“. And that’s why i’m here.

So, let’s roll.

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
Wemcloe!

I'm sersiuprd you ddni't tpye ertvhniyeg out bcwrakad.

(you'll fit in nicely)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.