What's your "dream pack"?

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Here's an interesting question: suppose FS was able to get any two tables they wanted, no matter what licenses or hardware is attached, and they let you pick them! What two tables would you choose?

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
Simpsons Pinball Party and that Gottlieb Mario table. It would be my "childhood pack" ;)

Not that these are actually my most wanted tables by themselves, but that's the first thing that I thought of with the "2 pack" idea.

Last edited:

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
That's easy! Whitewater & Fish Tales :D

In the 90's it seemed that almost every arcade in the UK had one or both of those tables. They were very popular, and would be a great nostalgia trip for me.

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
Pinbot and Highspeed II: The Getaway. I know that Pinbot will be coming in the future, but it is my favourite table. HSII is another fantastic machine with great gameplay and an awesome soundtrack.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Acdc le and lotr.
Excellent choice! AC/DC would definitely be one of my picks, not to mention one of the least-likely to make an appearance. LOTR or TSPP would be my other choice, though that could change if I could actually play some newer tables, like Tron, FG, and especially WOZ.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
That's easy! Whitewater & Fish Tales :D

In the 90's it seemed that almost every arcade in the UK had one or both of those tables. They were very popular, and would be a great nostalgia trip for me.
You're in for a treat, as both of those have a high probability of actually being done. Great pairing too!

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Well, if I get to throw licensing difficulty, technical difficulty, and even the actual existence of the physical table out the window...

AC/DC LE and the as-yet-just-a-rumor Elvira III table.

Judi Chop

May 10, 2012
For me it would be Who Dunnit and Dr. Dude. I've been able to play these tables a good deal and would love to have them . Glad to know at least Dr Dude is on the way soon.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
For me it would be Who Dunnit and Dr. Dude. I've been able to play these tables a good deal and would love to have them . Glad to know at least Dr Dude is on the way soon.
Who Dunnit is a great table that is sorely underrated, probably because of how complex it is.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I'm going to cheat and give you three dream packs.
1. Money no object pair is Lord of The Rings and Addams Family
2. My no big license pair is White Water and No Good Gofers
3. My nostalgia pair from my childhood is Haunted House and Evel Knievel

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Triple Strike and High Speed II: The Getaway.

I was sad, i stopped at the rest stop where they had a Whodunnit and now they have no pinball

Vip8888

Mar 25, 2012
Well, BK and FH would have been in there, but we've already got those. Seeing as AFM is coming anyway, I think Doctor Who and Xenon would make for a good pair. :)

Groni

Jul 19, 2012
As a big Stern Fan i would choose "Lord of the Rings + Pirates of the Caribbean" ;) We talked about Dreams right? ;)

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
Considering how many LOTR licensed videogames there have been, and bad ones at that, I really don't think LOTR is unobtainable. Pirates, it being Disney, however I can't see them handing that over FS, considering the Marvel-Zen connection. A "Buccaneers" makeover to a Pirates of the Carribean table would be very interesting though (considering Buccaneers is a TAF ripoff).

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.