Kickstarter Idea

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I was just thinking.
With Kickstarter rewards being tiered as they are. Why not have a digitalpinballfans.com Kickstarter pool. Whatever reward level we can collectively get to then gets raffled off to one of the contributors.

I suppose to make it fair it could almost be run like a 50/50 draw where every multiple of xx dollars would gain you one entry ticket for the draw.
On top of that, we could still contribute on our own for whatever the base reward would be (ie copy of the game).

Would anyone be interested in this kind of program?

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I'm not sure people would go for that. If you get the table for donating $10 to Kickstarter, and the forum raises $10,000 to hit whatever the level is, that also means that only one person would get the table as a reward (everyone else would get nothing).

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Has a start date been given for the Star Trek Next Gen kickstarter yet? The Pro Pinball kickstarter may eat up some of the enthusiasm as well as some of the funds.

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
Has a start date been given for the Star Trek Next Gen kickstarter yet? The Pro Pinball kickstarter may eat up some of the enthusiasm as well as some of the funds.
Your concern might be exactly why they started the kickstarter today.

:)

Tabe

jkonami

Apr 4, 2012

I didn't even know about the pro pinball KS. Awesome! More pinball for me, always wanted to try those oft venerated tables. It's pretty cool that Pat Lawlor is making them a new table. Farsight, you know what to do! Go hire Steve Ritchie! :)

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
I worry about the (deserved) price tag designers may charge, surely a fat wad of that 400k is going to lawlor? Far sight simply ask for Ja license fee(well woth it), while ive never played it 400k is alotta mulla, they possibly saw the success of farsights efforts and done the same, i may go daffy for tng but thats simply copyright so the price tag is sane. Pro are stretching it, but i may change my mind if i demo the game*shrugs* atm my opinion is nothing beats farsight for sheer pinball...they were designed by the true design masters afterall

Sorry drunk, thats why i fear irc id go ranty

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.