Tilt - Swipe Mode - Broken on Right side - iPad 3

HiTechKoke

Sep 1, 2012
Just got the table and enjoy the authenticity of most of the play. It's a bit gracious in the upper playfield for getting malls in the multiball but I am ok with that. I am a BK Pinball owner so I am very jaded.

I play in portrait mode on an iPad 3 and have been playing Gorgar a lot, used to own that one for real as well, and the play is nearly flawless. I got used to the Tilt Swipe mode on Gorgar and figured it would be the same as on Black Knight...which roughly is two swipes within about 3 seconds equates to a tilt. It is not the same on BK.

1. Trying to do a nudge in swipe mode on the right side only works once if you are lucky and then never seems to register again. No problems on the left side.

2. I noticed on the left side nudges there seems to be a concept of getting away with softer nudges, unlike Gorgar play which is a hard core single nudge. Guessing something must have changed in the tilt engine... if anyone can explain how they think it should work and why it would be different between these two Williams tables I would like to know.

Has anyone noted the problem in #1 with the right side being broken on a swipe mode nudge?

HiTechKoke

Sep 1, 2012
Very odd... I killed the game as it got stuck and came back to Black Knight and found the swipe Tilt is working now on the right side. Oveall it is much more generous than Gorgar it seems. So I'll have to see if something triggers the lack of a good swipe on the right side as that is my trigger finger for that action.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.