Delete save for working Trophy support?

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
I read this in the other thread.
Does anyone know if this is true? Do we have to delete our previous save file (all scores, goals etc...) to get the
trophies working properly?

Last edited:

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Yes. Or else you cant start standard goals enless you haven't beat them yet. Backup your save file first onto memory of your choice then delete save file this will reset all your goal on all tables as well as settings. Now if your goal is trophies and assuming you collected all NON-DLC trophies, avoid the tables you already have trophies for. Get DLC's trophies then reload your save file,viola!

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
Yes. Or else you cant start standard goals enless you haven't beat them yet. Backup your save file first onto memory of your choice then delete save file this will reset all your goal on all tables as well as settings. Now if your goal is trophies and assuming you collected all NON-DLC trophies, avoid the tables you already have trophies for. Get DLC's trophies then reload your save file,viola!

Thanks for the info. I'm not sure what you mean about re-loading an old save, but it doesn't matter.

I deleted my save file during the last update to see if it would fix the graphics glitch on ToM and TOTAN so it is no big deal for me to start all over again anyway. I'll just do that and hope that Farsight doesn't make us delete all our data everytime they update the gaem.

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
Aarrgh! Sucks that we have to delete the entire game and then re-download everything just to erase the save data...

Then again maybe there's a better way and I'm just to impatient to find it.

Freelance

Feb 28, 2012
Well I got good news. I too uninstalled everything (the save file is connected to the app unlike the PS3 version which is separate) and reinstalled everything and although my local scores are gone, my score in the Leaderboards are still there and that's all I wanted. So yay, no need to send my copied app back.

Last edited:

Abdullah786

Jun 10, 2012
Just use the back-up utility and back the entire system up. Get the standard goals and top 5 trophies and then restore from backup :) Worked for me.

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
Guys/gals I'm having a bit of a problem. I know this isn't rocket science, but I'm having trouble finding my save feature on my Vita to do these retroactive trophies for the goals I have already obtained. Can someone please enlighten me?

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
Hey Rafie,
Do you mean that you're looking for a save file seperate from all the game data?
If so then there isn't one. Sony tied the save directly into the game download so to delete your save you actually have to delete the entire game from your system.
That's what I had to do, but this also means you lose everything except uploaded leaderboard scores.

As for what Abdullah meant above you I'm not sure...

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
Hey Rafie,
Do you mean that you're looking for a save file seperate from all the game data?
If so then there isn't one. Sony tied the save directly into the game download so to delete your save you actually have to delete the entire game from your system.
That's what I had to do, but this also means you lose everything except uploaded leaderboard scores.

As for what Abdullah meant above you I'm not sure...

Oh wow. How did you get all of your standard and wizard goals back?! Did you have to do that all over again?! Awww man this is going to suck. It totally took a long time for me to reach video mode on MM and I don't even remember doing the 4 way combo on Funhouse...but I'm glad it was done. LOL Unfortunately I don't have the standard goals trophy for neither of the 2 tables mentioned. I hope there is a way to save it and reload the save back into the game. If not...I'm screwed. LOL

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
Yes I lost it all and have to start over. However because of all the game killing bugs I have barely played it at all since the September (or was it August?) update that caused me to delete everything. It's just to glitchey.

However since we have a (hopefully) bug/fix patch coming soon for the Vita I'm cautiously hopeful that I can start playing it again! We'll see... fingers crossed.

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
Well I finally had to take the plunge and delete everything. Several tables had trophies that I could never unlock as well as Tilt On/Off not being available for tables with completed Wizard goals. Has anyone determined what causes these problems so that I can try to avoid them?

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
If anyone really is at fault, it's FarSight. They didn't add the trophies to those packs until later. Like 2 months later. By that time, most of us had already achieved the standard goals on most tables. Even if the wizard goals is completed..it doesn't net you the standard trophies that was missed out on. I can't blame the Vita on this. It's Sony's issue.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.