So is there still a new update (to flix the slowdown) going up to PSN tonight?

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Farsight had replied to the slowdown bug that the update, version 2.01 of TPA has created.
http://youtu.be/UJKZELflpCc?hd=1&t=19s

The Pinball Arcade We're sorry about that- the current update does have slowdown issues on some tables.
These only occur in 1080, so please play in 720 until the new update is released
(which should occur in the next 48 hours).

Does anyone know if this will happen tonight? It'll be 48 hours at 7:41pm EST
I just hope it happens before the weekend.
We are having some friends over and they enjoyed playing some rounds of TPA last time.

Also, does anyone know if any previous bugs were addressed on the PS3 version in 2.01?
The only one I've noticed is the arrows in the table instructions are no longer just the shadow.

The flipper gap in Medieval Madness seems unchanged.

laughing_lunatic

Jun 6, 2012
"should" is the operative word there. I hope so, but not expecting it. Not mugging FarSight off, but it could have been a bigger issue than first believed and we haven't gotten an update from them, have we ?

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
It seems to me that the flipper lag is better but I havent played enough to be sure if it is completely fixed.

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
In Medieval Madness I didn't encounter the bug with the dragon ramp anymore (or I just didn't play enough).

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
No, Medieval definately has improved , ball control is better and as with FunHouse , the pinball is not hitting terminal velocity as it heads to the drain . Thanks FarSight

Ruz-El

Sep 6, 2012
I experienced bad slow down during multiball on Theater Of Madness last night, so I don't think anything has been fixed yet. It didn't appear to download any patch when I played either.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
I haven't tested my theory out: but here it is : The Ball Slowdown on 1080 P appears to get worse when you switch angles after the table is selected . If you keep the table view it starts with , there is still slow down and bad framerates, but it's not as pronounced as it gets when you switch angles . I noticed RBION got worse when i went to angle 2 and kept switching .

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.