FarSight's pins

BlindSpider11

Jun 26, 2012
So since we know FarSight buys the actual pinball machine before they digitize it, are they going to buy every pin that will release for TPA? It makes since that they will, but thats alot of real estate for pinball machines.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
I suspect they will sell off some of the tables at some point. Also, they don't necessarily always buy the tables they make - they didn't have an actual BH when they made that table (though they have since acquired one).

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Speculative thread , unless a FarSight employee decides to answer it. Why not add this question to the 4 questions for Bobby King thread? Because no one but Pin Wiz and Jeff would be able to answer , if no one at FarSight decides to.

If you want my guess? The Pinballs probably get stored in a rental storage garage in California when they are not in use , or , they go home with Jay for his rec room, until needed .

Last edited:

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
If you want my guess? The Pinballs probably get stored in a rental storage garage in California when they are not in use , or , they go home with Jay for his rec room, until needed.
I think it's in a long-buried Facebook post, but I remember reading once that the tables had filled a conference room and were starting to spill into other areas of their office. Also, the TZ project's update that announced ST:TNG being the stretch goal showed a picture of the table in what appears to be a kitchen/break area, along with two other tables, so they've definitely got them scattered about.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.