PS3 Chrome rails

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
It's been awHile sine I've nit'picked at this game, so i thought Id bring up the CHROME RAILS.
I noticed the level of reflectivness or realism changes from DLC to DLC and theres only 1 table in the core pack with CHROME RAILS RBION and TOM have a bronze paint on them wich I didnt really notice til I seen a real table they could both be a little less reflective or darker but thats not what this is about it's about CHROME!
I guess what got me to make this was the last DLC to release for PS3 DLC#3 GG and MB. I am running 2.02 as i was fortunate enough to get it and dont use 720p or lower. I guess this is more of a request/question to the art department. Like I said the chrome differs DLC to DLC MM has realy good chrome effect but it has a bronze tint I dont know if its supposed to be chrome or bronze but its really reflective, I guess what I would LOVE to see is a chrome effect like in the table select screen rails.
IMG_3920.jpg

This is TOTAN
and heres a couple shots of MB
IMG_3912.jpg

IMG_3915.jpg

I guess what I want is the CHROME RAILS to look as good as the ones in the table select/table start screen.
This would add sooo much visually to the game like the lighting updates. Is this possible? Is it because the chrome in the select/start screen is prerennderd that it looks like real chrome?
Like i said not all tables are equal when it comes to the likness of chrome TOTAN and MB are the worst enless you count GG wich is just silly grey and silver bands.
I know you realize the importance of realtime reflectivity on the ball and I think its crucial to see the same realisim and detail on all object of the same material.
TY for looking at this and KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Heres more pics of chrome from other tabels.
CV highwire is pretty good.
IMG_3923.jpg

MM's rails are good but are they chrome?
IMG_3927.jpg

And MBOP...almost there.
IMG_3929.jpg

CHROME!

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Time for an update on the lack of chrome. PS3 can do chrome so why arnt the rails chrome? Is it because mobiles cant handle it?
GORGAR not alot of chrome on this table but the 1 rail that should be chrome is pathetic!
IMG_4395.jpg

similarly on NO GOOD GOPHERS plunger....PATHETIC!
IMG_4404.jpg

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
The prerenderd start up rail makes every rail in the game look bland reflective grey, maybe FS should have gone the prerenderd route.
ELVIRA AND THE PARTY MONSTERS
IMG_4403.jpg

HARLEY DAVIDSON
IMG_4402.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.