Bug Android - 4 ball Multiball Madness not registering as Wizard Goal

eggmatters

Oct 1, 2012
After unlocking the wizard goals on this table, Whenever I achieve 4 or more goals for multiball madness, It's not registering as a Wizard Goal. I've reached Damsel, Peasant, Catapult, Joust and Trolls once and Catapult, Peasant, Joust and Trolls the other time.
The both times I hit the saucer, Merlin grants me a multiball goal as well. The first time, Merlin gave me Trolls multiball for the fourth goal. The second time, I reached the four goals and merlin started Trolls.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Four Madness lights only activates a 3-ball multiball. You need to activate 4-ball Multiball Madness for the wizard goal, which requires all five Madness lights.

Easiest way to do this is Joust + Catapult + Peasant + Damsel Madnesses with Trolls! lit at Merlin's saucer, then complete Trolls! during the 3-ball Multiball Madness. When you get the last Troll hit, Multiball Madness will restart as the 4-ball version and you'll notch the goal.

Fritti

Jul 27, 2012
Just a slight nuance: while technically correct that you'll start 4-ball multiball that way, it is not a given that the goal will be awarded. As posted in another thread, TPA checks the dot matrix display to see whether you've gotten the correct goal, and as I had just happen to me on PS3 (EU), the "Troll" animation was not shown on my first attempt, so the goal did not register. On my second attempt using the exact same sequence (light all 4 normal madnesses + trolls at merlins, defeat trolls during 3-ball madness) the DMD did display "Trolls" and then the goal registered.

So to be 100% sure that the goal registers, make sure you finish trolls AND all four regular madnesses before you hit Merlin's.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.