Black Knight Multiball?

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I can use some help or advice on how to play multiball on BK. Every ball released head straight down the middle on me. I try to nudge but it kind of sucks on an iPad. Multiball rarely lasts more than 20 seconds for me. Any advice?

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
I'm not the greatest at the older tables, but one thing that helps is locking all three balls in the upper playfield. They can't insta-drain from up there.

Other than that, I concentrate on whatever playfield has more balls on it, with an aim to get balls back onto the upper playfield whenever possible. Since there is no jackpot or other particularly high-scoring shot, you may as well try to minimize risk and keep the party going as long as possible.

K

Korven

Hmm, I nearly always get insta drains from locking in the upper field. I just start to flip like crazy and hopes for the best kinda.

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
It should be enough to raise the upper left flipper, then try to keep the balls in the game when they roll down. Once the lag is gone it will be much easier to keep the balls in the upper playfield, which helps a lot to shoot the drop targets.

If a ball from the lower playfield is involved, nudging is the only way to prevent a quick drain.

Unbelievable that the Beta Testers haven't reported this. :(

Fuseball

May 26, 2012
The ball shouldn't drain from the lower playfield's kickout unless the kickout is damaged or the game very badly setup. :) I've not once seen the TPA version draining from the lower playfield kickout, although I've not played the PS3 one much.

The ball can drain from the upper playfield via the middle ramp but I've not seen the real table do it as consistently as TPA, which is to do with needing more random variation in TPA's ball physics and kickout behaviour.

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
So it's the design...maybe I am still used to the old PHOF version where the ball didn't drain that quickly. :)

Anyway, I get the drains SDTM from the lower playfield's kickout pretty often when Multiball starts.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.