Question for you Android users

karl

May 10, 2012
I am buying my parents a new Samsung tv and as a bonus they get a fra Galaxy 2 7" tab for free. I am curios about how Pinball arcade plays on it. I could probably buy it from them for next to nothing. I am not counting on it matching my IPAD 3 but is it playable at all on it? I have no Android experience at all but have always preferred PC before mac

esp2000

Jun 4, 2012
I can't vouch for the Galaxy tablet as I am using a rooted Nook Tablet, which is also 7". I like that size myself for playing TPA. I have not had a chance to play this on any other platforms as a comparison, but I think that it plays just fine on Android.

Andassaran

Sep 6, 2012
It'll play fine on the galaxy tab 2 series. It carries the same CPU/GPU as the Galaxy Nexus, and it plays fine there.

eckless

Sep 11, 2012
You can put me in the same category as esp2000 -- I think TPA plays best on a 7" tablet...phones are too small, 10" tablets are too difficult to "shake" to nudge the ball. I'm playing and having a great time on a Nexus 7.

karl

May 10, 2012
thanks for the answers. I guess this means more money coming to Farsight from me :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.