Bug Incredibly jerky on iPad1

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
I have seen this mentioned here and there but not as a bug report or thread which is quite amazing since it is such a huge bug. Ripleys is VERY difficult to play on an iPad1 since the ball moves very jerky. I have seen that the table is the most demanding of them all but is it too much to ask that they fix this in one way or another. I would prefer a setting to have less detail but smooth ball movement instead.

The worst thing is that it accelerates of your flipper when you cradle it for a ramp shot sometimes. Makes it incredibly difficult to get jackpots, goals etc.

Yes, I have run this in Flight mode, restarted, no apps running etc.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
It's been that way since the beginning on iPad 1. Doesn't seem to be a problem for the iPad 2 or 3 folks. I think the table just has too much going on for the processor. Especially bad during multiball for me. There doesn't seem to be anything you can do to make it better. I tried everything you tried as well. I've learned to live with it and the drains it causes. I plan on upgrading to an iPad 4 when they come out. Rumor has it that it will be 16 X 9 aspect ratio with an A6 processor. Sorry I couldn't help you.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.