Examples of awesome pinball skills

Baintz

May 25, 2012
I know many users here have been pinheads for many, many years, but my love for pinball is relatively new, mainly thanks to Williams PHoF and now TPA. As such, I've devoured most of the tutorial vids on the PAPA site and had a bit of a search on YouTube and just wanted to share these videos. Maybe you veterans have seen all this sort of stuff before, but I thought they were great.

I've see a lot of live catches in those vids, but this is surely the greatest example you will ever see. This is so perfect it looks like some camera trickery or Matrix level control. Skip to 08:15.

Baintz

May 25, 2012
Seems like you're limited to one video per post, so here's another one.

Bowen Kerrins pulling off a ridivulous outlane save. When I first watched this, I couldn't really see what he'd done, it all happened so fast. Close-up slo-mo at the end is the money shot.

Baintz

May 25, 2012
As I said in the OP my love for pinball is very recent, but in the short time I've known about the PAPA site, it's quite clear that Keith Elwin is some sort of god. I only got Monster Bash this past Wednesday, so was on the PAPA site to pick up some tips from the vids there, and found Elwin displaying some all-round pinball wizardry in the quarter finals of PAPA 14. Just lots of really nice nudges and exquisite flipper control.

It's his 2nd ball, starts at 11:55.

[video]http://pinball.org/videos/tournament/papa/papa-14-quarterfinals-group-2-monster-bash/[/video]

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.