Big Shot Video

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Thanks for the heads up Gorgar. The lighting on the table looks great and the ball speed seems to be spot on. Can't wait to get my hands on this one...especially on the Xbox 360.

Agreed. Everything looks really good.

BTW, I thought this deserved its own thread, so I moved a couple posts here.

Last edited:

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Cmparing it to a video of the older phof version the balls gone turbo....i already had a ios nudge freak out watching that...should be fun

Is it just me or does the sound of a bell pop bumper "sound" more like real pinball in my mind? I hate the pops in mb for example...ding ding may crappy to alot of dmd only fans but yeh it sound more pinball!

Hah

N

Nik Barbour

Is it just me or does the sound of a bell pop bumper "sound" more like real pinball in my mind? I hate the pops in mb for example...ding ding may crappy to alot of dmd only fans but yeh it sound more pinball!

Can't wait to play this on xbox.
Don't know much about the EM period machines (need some time on IPDB).
Been playing 'Jacks open' on VP past couple of nights, and love the table, but the bells drive me nuts!

Do you grow to love them with time, or has it gotta be a nostalgia trip to love them?

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Can't wait to play this on xbox.
Don't know much about the EM period machines (need some time on IPDB).
Been playing 'Jacks open' on VP past couple of nights, and love the table, but the bells drive me nuts!

Do you grow to love them with time, or has it gotta be a nostalgia trip to love them?

i found this old mini em in a joke shop once guy let me freeplay most of the day lol, it reminds me most of that.

id say t depends on mood for me sometimes i lower it, but sometimes if
ossible i crank the volume and listen to the bells

ive got a quasimodo pinball complex

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I love the bells, but it's probably a nostagia thing for me. I always have music playing in the background too, so that's a must.

N

Nik Barbour

I love the bells, but it's probably a nostagia thing for me. I always have music playing in the background too, so that's a must.

Yeah I nearly always have something playing when pinballing.
(90's nostalgia trip last night - The Wildhearts and Three Colours Red)

Nice story Heretic :)

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
My two biggest concerns about this table have all just washed away.
1. As Pin Wiz stated, the ball speed looks spot on. This may be the most critical aspect of the EM experience. I was very worried that they wouldn't be able to get this right.
2. Sound - as Jeff Strong mentioned above the nostalgic bell sound has to be correct or it would kill the whole atmosphere of the table.
Well done FS, I tip my hat to you.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Thats the beauty of the baud manyne

Itll be fixed, aslong ss they work as expected ill be happy enough

I bought askhomeworks hippie table for a em fix crazy mad ball but ok table...silly iap but ignore that try the mummy for free

Members online

Members online