How do I access my previuos Login?

Advalle

Jul 18, 2012
Before they came out with this new login thing when we created a farsight account I had a login using my facebook. i would like to use it again as my name in the leaderboards is displayed better than with my latest farsiht login. How do I recover that?

Thanks

Last edited:

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Lmfao christ man your name looks better?

I think a delete and reinstall should offer which account to use , make sure to backup scores etc

Enjoying your orettier looking name....lmao

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
No problem just found it amusing and provided a possible solution

Still prettier scores is alittle mad

Advalle

Jul 18, 2012
Your choice of adjectives, not mine. This is the first time I encounter " helpful " people as you in this forum, it is actually quite surprising.
As of what I decide what to do with my signature name is not your position to judge me or anyone. Also, a score back up is not really that important for me, which seems to completely differ from your views. Am I allowed to mock you for that? That is something I Actually don't care about.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Im sorry if i offended you man feel free to mock. It just tickled me funny is all, chill out no beef here, ill ignore your threads if you like dont be so sensitive.

Sorry for any offence caused dude

Advalle

Jul 18, 2012
Im sorry if i offended you man feel free to mock. It just tickled me funny is all, chill out no beef here, ill ignore your threads if you like dont be so sensitive.

Sorry for any offence caused dude

Yeah, maybe i should chill out a little bit I always take things too serious, anyways. The trick suggested didnt work and scores didnt go away either after installation. Farsight changed the whole set up.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
My rhinking was simply how can a guy with such a great score worry about how pretty or well liad out his score is, im irish with no social skills if i. Rude just tell me

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
Heretic... please never put me on ignore. i love your posts. i think your the only guy on here that is drunker than me. CHEERS.

Members online

Members online