Twilight Zone Progress Video Is Up!

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
At 0:27, you can see them carry and put down a Cactus Canyon. I guess this sorta confirms it

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
Hard to make out what's in the background. I know one of the games was Cactus Canyon from the Bobby interview, but was the other Dr. Dude and ??

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
If they don't practice better lifting techniques we aren't getting any games. Hard to program when you're in traction. Bend at the knees, gentlemen!

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Anyone notice that they've started playing better pinball in these videos? Cool trapping and whatnot...the ball behaviour is getting better and better with each release.

karl

May 10, 2012
No Farsight employees in tournaments votes me! ;)
Better ball control would be ace of spades. Should not be that hard to include. Just tap 1/10 sec earlier and that ball falls right into your lap. Ahhh, what a Sweet dream. Drop catches come to papa (or me)

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
The graphics are getting better and better! The clock is looking really good!
It does...but unfortunately it's the wrong clock! (The newer clocks were not all-white, and instead were red/orange/yellow/white in keeping with the color scheme of the rest of the table.)

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
What did you spot already? I only noticed the clock, but I like the early production model.
  • The lock light is green instead of amber. Only prototype TZs had green lock lights.
  • The lights above the piano are both the same color. On the real table, the "door panel" light is yellow and the "jackpot" light is red.
  • The light above the slot machine appears to be red (although it's hard to tell, there's not enough saturation there). It should be yellow.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
You have good eyes Seren7. I'd be the worst beta tester ever. Glad there are so many here that know the tables so well. We all benefit from it.

karl

May 10, 2012
you have eagle eyes, Color me impressed.:) But is art changes really bugs though? there could be a reason why they changed it (can't think of a good one though) Not as important as those solid bright blue ramps on NGG anyway. Hoping Farsight reads this thread so they can change it if it was not intended. Still time for perfection Please Farsight, it is not to late to capture the obvious talents of mr Serenseven for pre-beta testing. Do it now!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.