New Store design is up 29 MB

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
North America finally caught up to Eu PSN , the store is now a app you must download and it's quite nice .

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
This new store is horrible... Only the first 3 packs for TPA show up.
2qi4z.jpg

Searching doesnt find most stuff..

Navigation and finding anything is harder and takes way more time than the old store..

Cant believe they're forcing us to use this crap... I miss the old store...

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Oh gee , I forgot FARSIGHT should be aware that only download paks 1-3 are available in the new store , the listings for 4 and 6 are missing.

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
Wow, that is just bad. It seems like a terrible knock-off of the new Xbox 360 interface. I just want to know why it is so slow and jittery and who though it would be a good idea to implement that awful search system.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
If you go into new add ons you'll find pack 6. Its like they made it easier to find the stuff that sony wants you to find and harder to find anything else. They also made it more cumbersome to download free stuff. Its now just like buying something. And the cart only holds 5 things. Today I was catching up on downloading some plus freebies and had to stop to purchase and download before I could grab my sixth item. Thanks sony!

Kaoru

Mar 29, 2012
So the new US store is not without its problems either, eh? And I thought they delayed it so they could work on throwing out all the bugs...

Well, at least you can find TPA at all! In the EU store you only get to see it when you're doing a search run.

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
This is awful. Sonic Adventure 2 and NiGHTS into dreams are two games I've purchased and they don't have the "purchased" icon over the price. Even my plus freebies say I've purchased them. They got some 'splainin to do...

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
My initial reaction to the new store layout is also that it is terrible. It seems very cumbersome to navigate, hopefully Sony can make major improvements quickly..

JPelter

Jun 11, 2012
It's amazing that sony actually pushed it out in the current state. They're usually more sensible about things that directly influence their cashflow.

Canadian365

Jun 26, 2012
Hopefully the missing tables in PSN store won't affect Taxi/HD release! Still waiting for the table pack to show up in PSN. Has anyone been able to download the new table pack yet?

Jim O'Brien

Feb 28, 2012
Hopefully the missing tables in PSN store won't affect Taxi/HD release! Still waiting for the table pack to show up in PSN. Has anyone been able to download the new table pack yet?

Yes I did it from the game itself by selecting the table, it wasn't in the store on Tuesday when I looked.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
It's quite well hidden , You navigate filters to newest releases / and go from cheapest filter to $4.99 and it's there .

Ruz-El

Sep 6, 2012
that's why you're blocked buddy !

I wonder what it's like coming on here and seeing no posts due to blocking everyone who doesn't agree with your opinion? Weird!

Anyways, the new store is a horror. I noticed TPA thing as well, not showing all the tables. If any of you play rockband, good luck navigating the music tracks....

Sony should add a filter : Look and work like the old online store. That would fix the problem.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I wonder what it's like coming on here and seeing no posts due to blocking everyone who doesn't agree with your opinion? Weird!

Anyways, the new store is a horror. I noticed TPA thing as well, not showing all the tables. If any of you play rockband, good luck navigating the music tracks....

Sony should add a filter : Look and work like the old online store. That would fix the problem.

I think I only have three people blocked on here. I don't care if people agree with me or not its just that some people I find annoying. Its not really their fault but blocking them makes my day better.

iCub

Oct 8, 2012
I concur. Sloooow to load, difficult to navigate with much of the screen space wasted, things missing from the correct category and too sprawling.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.