Hello from Mxy

Mxyzptlk

Jul 27, 2012
Hi! I'm Aaron (or Mxy) from Virginia USA, been lurking here for a while and wanted to make an introduction. Been a fan of pinball since I was a kid in the 80's, later on I fell in love with the Pinball Hall of Fame collections and have been following Pinball Arcade since it was first announced. So far I've been picking up every table pack on Android and PS3, along with a few favorites on iOS. Will gladly pick up every pack for PC once TPA makes it through Steam Greenlight!

Elsewhere on the internet I do a few podcasts and I'm a forum admin for Destructoid. I'm into typical geeky stuff and my favorite tv shows are MST3K and Doctor Who. Nice to meet you all!

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
Elsewhere on the internet I do a few podcasts and I'm a forum admin for Destructoid. I'm into typical geeky stuff and my favorite tv shows are MST3K and Doctor Who. Nice to meet you all!

i'm a fan with anything that has to do with "OIDS" hehe

Mxyzptlk

Jul 27, 2012
Welcome!. Which podcasts?

I appear regularly on Dispatches from the Weird (comedy podcast where we talk about various weird stuff), was part of a geek/pop culture podcast called Airport Road: The Podcast (on hiatus, trying to get that going again), and just started up Communitoid, which I host with the other community managers for Destructoid. All of them easily earn the Explicit tag, so if anyone wants to check them out you have been warned. :)

Thanks for the welcomes all!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.