Request Championship settings difficulty

Dan

Feb 28, 2012
Farsight, please consider including an option for championship settings like no extra balls, no ball save, etc. I'm not asking for operator's menu, but is it possible later on to tweak those variables and add it like a menu option? Like I wrote on Facebook, I saw a friend of mine play Space Shuttle for 20 mins and it was just his second game. Too easy! Real pins are much harder, everybody knows that. Thanks.

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
I don't understand why Operator Menus cannot be accessed (at least as an option-can understand they might confuse the uninitiated). Could have an option that lets you change-but disables High Scores. It's a shame not to have access to customise-and that we can't see Easter Eggs by entering Flipper Codes. Think about enabling. VP has this ability :)

Dan

Feb 28, 2012
Well my guess is that when you take on such a project, you'll have to make priorities and sacrifice something. Details, physics, platforms, usability, time estimated on the project, future tables, etc...what has top priorities? I am sorry they left out the OM, however it's understandable why. So I 'm "just" asking for tweaking a few variables and add a menu option. :D

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
Farsight, please consider including an option for championship settings like no extra balls, no ball save, etc. I'm not asking for operator's menu, but is it possible later on to tweak those variables and add it like a menu option? Like I wrote on Facebook, I saw a friend of mine play Space Shuttle for 20 mins and it was just his second game. Too easy! Real pins are much harder, everybody knows that. Thanks.

Space Shuttle is the easiest pinball table ever produced. That's kind of a not very fair comparison. Also, if you read the XBLM description of the game it says they are planning to add "online tournaments and additional modes to challenge yourself and compete against your friends" so it's probably safe to say that something is coming that will satisfy your request.

Daniel Osborne

Feb 28, 2012
I held both flippers down attention the end of the game on medieval madness on android, and 'tournament mode ' was on the dmd. Couldn't do anything though!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.