Why don't we get patch notes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixmillion

Aug 9, 2012
I have been reading these forums for some time now, and it seems that every time Farsite realeases an update people have questions what is in this update ?
I just downloaded the latest update for the PS3 ( 2.05 ) and have no idea what I just received ? Can you imagine your car manufacturer just told you to bring your car into the garage and then later when you picked it back up , you had to drive it away without them telling you what they did to your car !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can someone here tell me why we are not told what is in these updates / patches ?? What is the big SECRET ?

We are paying customers for these tables, and when you update the tables can you please just inform us. Hello ....is there anybody in there ?
I have seen Farsite employees comment on post here on this forum for other things but yet they cannot put a little bit of writing together for these updates. I just don't get it !:confused:

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I agree it would be nice if FS told us whats in the update, but then if you read these foums you'll see there are so many issues if FS did tell us you would get alot of "WHY WASNT THIS FIXED!?" so there damned if they do and damned if they don't :)

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
The new FS communication guy just posted the other day that he would bring up patch logs in the next staff meeting. At least give him a chance before complaining. Most games and consoles don't have patch logs or if they do they are not complete so its not like this is an industry standard. There's actually laws that govern car service so thats a big difference!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.