Bug Ball stuck in bumpers

neilpinbot

Apr 4, 2012
I have just gone ahead and bought the Android April pack(BoP & MM), still deciding if to buy the main pack as I already have them on xbox but I do prefer the Tablet versions so far.
Anyway had the ball stuck twice some where up in the BUMPER area first time it would not reset even with call Attendant, second time was during Multiball(stuck in same place !) after you turn her to human it did reset the ball but I lost out on the multiball.
Sorry if this BUG has already been mentioned but I couldn't see a thread about it.

Last edited:

neilpinbot

Apr 4, 2012
Had several games on BoP last night and no problems with the ball getting stuck in bumper area(top right of table).
Had a problem with brain drain though I got onto Big Wheel award it stopped on Billionaires club but it never crossed my mind that I might have to collect it to recieve it ? so when game ended no Billion. Well I should know better next time doh.

RetroBlast

Apr 17, 2012
I got caught up in the bumpers as well on my Vita version. The ball went up into the bumper area, which I could not see because the glass above it is not transparent as it should be. I nudged the table a bit and heard some clicking but it would not break loose. The Brides head would periodically turn, then turn back then turn again. After a little while and nice big nudge, the ball appeared in the Brides Face area and dropped down into lock below the face. It stayed there for a long time. Again I nudged and nudged and finally it came down but the cam stayed on the brides face. The ball did not drain. Eventually I called the attendant and she fixed the problem by placing the ball in the plunger. Definitely some glitch up in them bumpers.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I got caught up in the bumpers as well on my Vita version. The ball went up into the bumper area, which I could not see because the glass above it is not transparent as it should be. I nudged the table a bit and heard some clicking but it would not break loose. The Brides head would periodically turn, then turn back then turn again. After a little while and nice big nudge, the ball appeared in the Brides Face area and dropped down into lock below the face. It stayed there for a long time. Again I nudged and nudged and finally it came down but the cam stayed on the brides face. The ball did not drain. Eventually I called the attendant and she fixed the problem by placing the ball in the plunger. Definitely some glitch up in them bumpers.

You sure she wasn't just possessed? :D

Richard Crockett

Jul 8, 2012
Had the same issue on the Android version last night. Ball got stuck in the upper right corner right under the right rail in the bumper area. I nudged and nudged and couldn't get it free. I ended up Tilting the table. Had to restart the game because the ball never would drain after the Tilt. This issue needs fixing as this is the second time it's happened to me. The first time I was able to free it with a nudge though.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.