Can't believe I never saw this one on North America

Advalle

Jul 18, 2012
Turns out North America is a great potential for points. To do that, every time you shoot a ball in the vari-target (during N. America of course) the jackpot increases by around 100,000pts. Also this jackpot values carry onto next tours meaning you can build these goddamn jackpots as high as you want/can. In the past there has been a point where I was nailing up to 7.5 million N.America Jackpots (15 Mill with 2x activated), this was unbelievable. Then add them on top of your Tours and this is a recipe for success.

Another way to raise these jackpots are by sending the ball on the back bumpers, trick is I don't have a reliable and consistent way to send them there. I have been thinking of a way but cant figure it out. Help me on this if you have a consistent way to send ball on back bumpers.

There is a catch, if you drain your ball , the jackpots go back down to the usual 200,000 which suck. So it is your decision depending on how many balls you have left and whether you start to build those jackpots back up or to start skipping N. America for continent tours.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.