Manhunt in Big Bear?

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
If this wasnt in the area of FS nobody would give a rats ass. Funny how the only people who are reacting to this are outta staters hilarious. There not going to "catch" him hes going out guns blazing! Cops will shoot you dead for what appears to be reaching for something this guy has a .50cal rifle armed and dangerous orders are shoot to kill.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
No , no NPR has been covering this as has BBC Radio . I wonder if the staff at FarSight are being cordoned off by roadblocks as the hunt continues .

This guy is ex military forces and cop , who has a vendetta against his former department , he's killed other cops, family of cops, and he's got the entire media eating out of his hand . If it weren't real it would be a CSI episode , latest news they are re-opening the investigation into what got him fired 5 years ago.

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
This guy is ex military forces and cop , who has a vendetta against his former department , he's killed other cops, family of cops, and he's got the entire media eating out of his hand . If it weren't real it would be a CSI episode , latest news they are re-opening the investigation into what got him fired 5 years ago.

Not only that, the cops have been shooting at innocent people's cars by mistake. It's a weird, messed-up situation.

N

Nik Barbour

Not only that, the cops have been shooting at innocent people's cars by mistake. It's a weird, messed-up situation.

No offence deliberately intended - but Americans are a very gun happy nation. Shoot first - check second.
I was just looking at Gulf war 1 casualty stats....
There were 190 brits killed by enemy fire, and a further 44 killed by you F'in idiots shooting us.

But I do like peanut butter M&M's and beer nuts are damned good. :)

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
no need to stereo type a whole nation thats a pretty narrow minded coment but I guess it because your british. :)

N

Nik Barbour

no need to stereo type a whole nation thats a pretty narrow minded coment but I guess it because your british. :)

I did say "no offence" at the start of the sentence - I'm not having a go at Americans, I do admire your spirit and patriotism. And I'm under no illusion that Britain is no longer 'Great', or the West is any longer strong.
Sad times!
(another American stereotype I know - but you had a spelling mistake and two grammatical error's in your quoted statement. :) )

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
update: the Police Chief of Los Angeles just put a 1 Million dollar bounty for any information leading to the apprehension of him. That's quite a dinner bell to ring in one of the most poverty stricken states , like California .

As for is American gun culture excessive? Americans mostly have very little introspective about themselves , they take owning any gun they want as very much as natural as being able to buy any car they want . Personally? I've had some ex military friends who refused to part with the weapons they were allowed to use in the military service , and laws dont stop them from purchasing AP ammo and sniper rifles that are 8 feet long . They have garages that are storing enough firepower to arm their neighborhood , they spend a fortune on weapons , but cant afford child support , you figure it out.

N

netizen

update: the Police Chief of Los Angeles just put a 1 Million dollar bounty for any information leading to the apprehension of him. That's quite a dinner bell to ring in one of the most poverty stricken states , like California .

Complete with the baffling statement of:
"If you turn yourself in, then you will be safe and nobody else has to die. If you don't, if you decide to try to take the life of another Los Angeles police officer or their family member, then you'll have to suffer the consequences."

As if there weren't already consequences for the alleged actions that have been done o_O

This feels like this is a cross between The Running Man and First Blood: The Reality Show

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
They are exercising suprising patience with the guy , almost like sympathy , were he not a ex policeman I have no doubt they'd use a different tone. It's also possible that whatever their investigation has uncovered about what he posesses in weapons and expertise, probably has them scared sh!less , this isn't the run of the mill suspect they are against, it's a rogue cop with military skills , prob has a police radio scanner , and can pick his time with them , this wont end well.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.