Who Dunnit

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
After recently playing this table, I really enjoyed it. I always like a good murder mystery...

Anyone else hoping to see this make it in TPA?

Bass Mummy

Jul 26, 2012
I would love to see Who Dunnit make its way into the game. I think we're going to start getting lots of tables like this once Farsight has exhausted the tables that were released in the Williams and Gottlieb Collections.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
I would love to see Who Dunnit make its way into the game. I think we're going to start getting lots of tables like this once Farsight has exhausted the tables that were released in the Williams and Gottlieb Collections.
Let's hope so. This one perfectly nails that Raymond Chandler vibe they seemed to be channeling. It's also got what has to be the most complex story ever told in an original table - if FS does recreate this, I hope they include it in the extras.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I always try to mention it in the future table wishlist threads. It is unique in that it actually has a huge storyline happening around the gameplay. More importantly, it actually is fun. I always think of it along with Safecracker, another unique, unorthodox and fun table just for the originality and uniqueness.

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
Definitely a unique table that would add some diversity to TPA along with tables like Safecracker or Jack*Bot.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
It can be a little repetitive if you're going for score (get the Penthouse keys, go to the Penthouse and then loop the center elevator shot as fast as you can for 10M+10M...I've managed 1.2B in one Penthouse Party round by doing this), but it's a fun table all the same.

Bass Mummy

Jul 26, 2012
Definitely a unique table that would add some diversity to TPA along with tables like Safecracker or Jack*Bot.

Here's also hoping for Jack*Bot. It would be nice to have the complete trilogy. Safecracker seems like less of a sure thing, but many people would be quite pleased to see it.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Here's also hoping for Jack*Bot. It would be nice to have the complete trilogy. Safecracker seems like less of a sure thing, but many people would be quite pleased to see it.

My only problem with Jack-bot is the table layout is virtually identical to Pin-Bot, but a little less drain happy. The added DMD and the Vegas theme does add variety. I wish they would do Jackbot instead of Pinbot, personally.

SpiffyRob

May 5, 2012
Yeah, Pin*Bot + Jack*Bot would be overkill. If I had to pick one, I'd pick J*B, but it's not nearly as well known as P*B, so that's the only one I expect to ever see.

pseudokings

Jun 10, 2012
This is one I get to play on location, and the only pin I've ever got to put my initials into the high score list on (I think) IRL. I'm a big fan. Count me as one who wants it in TPA.

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
Who Dunnit is one of my top five games. This table is one of the most unique pinball experiences you can experience . The DMD and sound track of this machine are essential to mastering this game. You have to pay attention to the clues so you can pick the right suspect; because Trixie is tricky, Bruno is a brute, the butler will commit a crime, Tony is sneaky and Victoria always wants to be the victim.

It will be a happy day if Who Dunnit is released on TPA.

thetrout

Apr 10, 2012
Ditto. Who Dunnit's in the Top 5 for me. It's really fun to play and has an awesome theme, with great sound and art design. I'd love it in TPA.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Got to play this for the first time recently - what a pleasant surprise! I had a BLAST playing it,and I think it's a no-brainer good pin to hopefully make its way to TPA...

Members online

Members online