Request Since they cant do decent PS Vita tables for DLC

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
FarSight should look into getting the Pinball Arcade PS3 to run with remote play option.
For those of you maybe unaware of this, your PS Vita can connect to PS3 games like Shadow Of Colossus and God of War , and run the PS3 game on the Vita . the Pinball Arcade can use the PS3 graphics on the Vita , they just need to look into it with Sony and make it happen .

Then your lackluster ports like Elvira Scared Stiff and TwilightZone can be used when we're on the road traveling , which beats the current alternative .

CrazyCoder

Apr 26, 2012
Curious how many additional frames it will add to the already terrible lag on the PS3. Most likely it will make is simply unplayable.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Curious how many additional frames it will add to the already terrible lag on the PS3. Most likely it will make is simply unplayable.

The input lag? sorry dont have that problem , the WIFI signal lag is the only concern for me , and that's not the game or device's fault , it's entirely consumer end.

laughing_lunatic

Jun 6, 2012
the Pinball Arcade can use the PS3 graphics on the Vita

Well spank me sideways, I never knew it could do that. I don't play on my Vita because it just doesn't seem "right"... not in a moral sense, but in a physics/table behavior sense. This sounds like a good idea if it's not too onerous an endeavor.

I don't get lag either.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
If you have a PSOne classic on your HD ? chances are you can remote play that on Vita too .

CrazyCoder

Apr 26, 2012
The input lag? sorry dont have that problem , the WIFI signal lag is the only concern for me , and that's not the game or device's fault , it's entirely consumer end.

Don't tell me you didn't see this thread. Those who say they don't have this problem probably have it, just do not notice the difference. Compare with how it plays on XBOX, completely lagless. FarSight has confirmed this bug.

Sporadik

Nov 12, 2012
I'm surprised you can't use the Vita as a controller for the PS3 version where the table's dot matrix display would show up on the Vita (similar to Wii U version). It really should've been like this from the start *smh*

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
I'm surprised you can't use the Vita as a controller for the PS3 version where the table's dot matrix display would show up on the Vita (similar to Wii U version). It really should've been like this from the start *smh*

That was a idea we posted after seeing them doing the same thing on WII U .We'd like to see it on Vita as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts