Bug All wizard goals complete but tilt is still locked(iOS)

fenderbendr

Dec 1, 2012
So I finally completed the Romulan mode which was the only remaining wizard goal I had left. During that game, the app crashed but when I went back to check, the goal registered correctly, but the tilt was still locked. When I press the tilt option, it says that you must complete all goals to unlock tilt, which I have. I deleted the table and re-downloaded it with no success. It's not that big of a deal but I would like to have this fixed if I can.

Anyone know what's going on?

EDIT: Just noticed that this is happening on all the tables where I have completed the wizard goals.

Last edited:
N

netizen

IDK why it would be happening on all the tables

I was going to suggest that when I have had the app crash, or I have quit on my last goal TPA hadn't recognized the goals list as complete until I actually finished a game. It's weird.

fenderbendr

Dec 1, 2012
IDK why it would be happening on all the tables

I was going to suggest that when I have had the app crash, or I have quit on my last goal TPA hadn't recognized the goals list as complete until I actually finished a game. It's weird.
It's not a big deal. I'll probably just have to reinstall the app and see if that fixes it.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts