Is there a way to turn off the internet auto-connection at game over?

Lazareth

Apr 13, 2013
Greetings. I'm new to the forum, tried to find this topic but didn't though I'm sure its in here somewhere. I can't always play with my PS3 connected to the internet. When you first fire up the game it tries to connect and then finds that the Ethernet cable is unplugged, moves on to the game. That's fine.. But then at every game over it tries to connect again, I guess trying to link to the leaderboards. I have to back out of the connection attempt every time. Is that the same for everybody?

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
I guess it must be the same for everyone--my internet is always on so I dunno. There's no option to turn anything like that off as far as I know.

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
Turn it off? Why would you want to do that? Are you hiding something...hmm? Anyway, you can't turn it off, silly human....it's ALWAYS ON! MWHAHAHA

Jim

Mar 23, 2013
It is annoying, but there is no way to turn it off as others have said. I don't always play with Internet either. One reason for doing this is because I don't always want to sign-in to PSN. Just want a few quick games of Pinball before going to bed, etc. I'm certainly not a pro player and so Leaderboards don't mean much to me anyway.

--Jim

Lazareth

Apr 13, 2013
Thank you for the responses. You would think that once the game had established the fact that the internet wasn't connected that it would stop attempting to connect all the time. Dare I request a patch that could address this slightly annoying issue perhaps? Maybe include it with a patch that deals with the game breaking ball issue in Harley Davidson? :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.