Bug Multiball restart

Tony C

Feb 20, 2012
In iOS5 versions, after losing the second ball in multi ball, the ball is served after shooting the Bazaar as it should be. The view stays at the playing angle rather than switching to the shooter angle. At first, you really don't know what is happening.

c-dub

Feb 28, 2012
I've had this problem (ball needing to be served, but view stuck in the playing angle) several times on all the tables other than Black Hole (which I haven't purchased). How do you actually fire the ball back into play when it occurs? I've always just had to quit the table.

goforthewall

Feb 21, 2012
IIRC, I was able to operate the plunger from the playfield view by simply pulling back on the side of the playfield. You can test this by simply pulling back on the side of the playfield in TotAN right at the beginning when it zooms to show you the three holes of the skill shot. I always plunge on this table before the camera pulls back, because the first skill shot always seems to be top most hole anyway...

c-dub

Feb 28, 2012
IIRC, I was able to operate the plunger from the playfield view by simply pulling back on the side of the playfield. You can test this by simply pulling back on the side of the playfield in TotAN right at the beginning when it zooms to show you the three holes of the skill shot. I always plunge on this table before the camera pulls back, because the first skill shot always seems to be top most hole anyway...

Thanks. I'm pretty sure I tried that, and it just worked the right flipper, but I'll give it another go if (when) it happens again.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
@Daniel...When you battle the Genie, you have to manually shoot the balls into play. Just slide your finger down the screen like you would if the camera was in plunger view. You can have up to four balls on the table at any given time.

Last edited:

FurVid

Feb 20, 2012
Weird, I've battled the Genie several times and always assumed the balls were being launched automatically.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Weird, I've battled the Genie several times and always assumed the balls were being launched automatically.

I never fell below having three balls on the table at the same time, so whenever I would lose a ball, I had to manually plunge the fourth ball back into play. Don't know what happens when you have less than three balls on the table since I never let that happen.

Tony C

Feb 20, 2012
To launch the ball during the restart, I only have to touch the screen. No sliding at all. That being the case, every time I hit the right flipper during the genie battle the next ball is launched (if there is one in the shooter lane).

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
To launch the ball during the restart, I only have to touch the screen. No sliding at all. That being the case, every time I hit the right flipper during the genie battle the next ball is launched (if there is one in the shooter lane).

I battled the genie a few more times and this time I payed closer attention. Tony is right, you don't need to slide you finger just keep playing as normal and the balls will be relaunched into play as you lose them. Still not sure if it's automatic or manual, but it doesn't really matter.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.