Out of Space - No More TPA for Me

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
I am reaching the space limit of my Android. This latest release is probably the last I will have room for. I have an SD card, but the damn phone won't use it. Of the 1.6 GB of information, it will only download 20 MB to the card. Is there a way to either
A. Transfer or download TPA data to cards, or
B. Be able to delete individual tables and other files to free up space.

jp3

May 27, 2013
If your device is rooted my friend, i suggest you use an app called "GL to SD" .It is free on Google play store.

BryceS

Sep 25, 2012
See my post here http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/4286-Move-to-SD-Card-Part-II

Unfortunately recent versions of Android have removed the Move to SD option (even apps cannot help, though I have not tried with a rooted device). It's up to developers to implement the capability to select the storage location in-app (as Amazon have done with their Audible app, and as many open-source developers have done with things like The Ur-Quan Masters and GemRB).

Personally I think it's a ridiculous decision by Google and I feel sorry for developers like Ryan, but it's something that developers of apps with large amounts of data will now have to deal with.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.