Android - Bug Problem with Centaur on Motorola Droid RAZR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aleksandar

Jun 2, 2013
Hallo,
I'm experiencing a problem with the new update, strangely only with the Centaur table, not with Pin Bot. The app crashes during the game randomly, sometimes I can start from the desktop again and then I continue at the same point, sometimes it crashes completely than the game starts from the beginning!?
As I said it happens seemingly randomly, not with multiball or so...
Somebody else expiriencing the same problem?
Really strange beacuse I didn't experience problems with tables that seem much more ressource consuming...also the table runs fluid, it's just the random crashes!?!
It's very annoying, I was particularly happy about Centaur, it used to be my favorite machine back in the days of pinball arcades...
My device is Motorola Droid RAZR, if somebody can help?!

Thank you
Aleksandar

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
Probs with a stable Internet connection?
Does you use the latest version? (Really ? Update via Google Play)
Try offline with flightmode

Aleksandar

Jun 2, 2013
Thank you I will try the flightmode!
The thing that confuses me is that it happens with the Centaur table in particular?!
Strange because other tables seem much more ressource consuming, and I have played all the Pinball Arcade tables so far on my phone, I'm addicted so to say haha

Aleksandar

Jun 2, 2013
No, unfortunately it still happens with Centaur, although the tip with flight modus is good for saving ressources...anybody else experiencing any crashes?

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
is it just centaur? Anyone else seeing this? Unfortunately we don't have one of those in the office.

Aleksandar

Jun 2, 2013
Sometimes the game crashes with other tables too, but much less often and I can always start from the same point when I restart the game. With Centaur it happens that it crashes completely, when I resart from the desktop then the game starts from the main menue and everything is lost! (I managed 550 Hall of Fame points nevertheless :D) What is it with Centaur particularly? And everything runs fluid as I said, the crash comes unexpectedly!
Thank you for the responses,
Aleksandar

N

netizen

Sometimes the game crashes with other tables too, but much less often and I can always start from the same point when I restart the game.

That sounds more like you are pressing the home button than the app crashing.

Aleksandar

Jun 2, 2013
Yes that's what I initially thought too, but it's not the case, I paid attention to that. Even if so, it wouldn't explain why only Centaur crashes completely...

Aleksandar

Jun 2, 2013
OK I just played a couple of rounds and it is definitely not the Home Button, the last time it crashed I tried to restart from the desktop, the table came up again, switched few times desktop/table desktop/table etc. and then crashed completely! So it's definitely something that has to do with the Centaur pin!

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
wait, it crashed and you went back into the game and you were already in the table?

Aleksandar

Jun 2, 2013
Hallo, sorry for the late reply, I was traveling. Yes, very similar to pressing the home button, suddenly the game disappears and I'm back to the desktop, if I start the app again it either continues with the game I was playing 1,2,3 continue, or it crashes completely! On Champions Pub itd even worse! Not on Whirlwind so far! I play Pinball Arcade since more then s year with the same phone and it started with the Centaur update. Also all tables run smooth, it's just the annoying crashes! Thank you, maybe somebody is experiencing the same problem?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts