Terminator 2 Judgement Day Pinball table

Curtis Stollery

Feb 28, 2012
This post is one of fun and a bit of frustration as I hadn't played a real pinball table in years and this was shear luck that I found one and that it was one that was of this calibre and looked at it for a small while to see where all the ramps go and all the buffers,jets, and such and after looking at the back glass of Arnold face as he goes from normal looking to his face losing his skin to full endoskeleton but back to the table it self.

After getting some coins to play a few games and had to get used to the ball movement and trying to get multi ball going or to find out how to get any other mode going. It took a while and several coins later and skill to get the multi ball started but this where to problems started for the table as no only was on of the eye not being as bright as the other but no much of a game stopper but was the fact that the balls would get stuck under the head and not go any where and the table was trying to find it for a good few moments and that when I thought to just throw the game and set off tilt and start over.

But this table being in a hotel and didn't want to look as if I was braking it I try a few small genital wobbles to see if that would work but nothing so I had to get the bar man and told him that the table could do with looking at as some of the thing on the table wouldn't work in the way it should like the suck ball and that the gun moved thing that there was a ball in there and stuff like that and I thought to my self of just opening it up and looking at it.

But here the thing I know very little about how to even fix a table let alone just open it up and get the ball rolling again pardon the pun :p but I said to them what the problem was in detail regardless of my knowing on how to fix it and just left at that and didn't bother playing it again for fear of feather mechanical misshapes and loss of money. I found it a little hart braking as this was the only play in the UK where there was a pin ball table that I could play with it being the pinball arcade or zen pinball game on my phone.

Still for the time that I did get to play it to made me feel a alive again and the song pinball wizard being sung for fun by my nefu made us lol.

I want to know if any one know where I could find pinball machines in the UK near London I would love to hear from you :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts