MacBook Pro Trouble

xword55

Apr 25, 2013
I recently decided to to load FPA on my MacBook Pro 10.8.4 just to see what it was like. I currently run FPA on an iPad and PS3. The initial Mac App installed and ran fine. Then I purchased Monster Bash, and now the whole App won't launch. Here's what happens. The App tries to open initially in a small window, then winks out to the desktop screen with the sound still running. I have since deleted and reinstalled the initial App twice, but nothing has changed.Anybody have any thou

richmlow

Jul 21, 2013
Sounds like something got corrupted. In the worst-case scenario, delete FPA (and Monster Bash) and re-install FPA and Monster Bash.

Good luck!

I recently decided to to load FPA on my MacBook Pro 10.8.4 just to see what it was like. I currently run FPA on an iPad and PS3. The initial Mac App installed and ran fine. Then I purchased Monster Bash, and now the whole App won't launch. Here's what happens. The App tries to open initially in a small window, then winks out to the desktop screen with the sound still running. I have since deleted and reinstalled the initial App twice, but nothing has changed.Anybody have any thou

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.